Begin

Friday, October 16, 2015

Testimonial

  
  Hi hi guys, today I came make a Testimonial for you, telling of my experience in change schools.
  
  Almost two years ago I decided to change schools, always I studied with the same group of friends since childhood and I was adapted the schools I studied with the way of teaching, the manner of my friends. But along with my parents I decided to change schools because of education even, teaching method, etc.
  It was a great change in many ways, education, the environment, people. At first it was strange, I do not wanted to be there but with the passage of time I went building friendships and adapting me to the study. I had to study a lot more, read books and be updated on different subjects.
  It was a great learning, both in school materials because I realized that I was more inside of the contents and inside than was going on in the world. And both at question of coexistence with people, it's very important you learn how to socialize and communicate with people around you.


KISSES

No comments:

Post a Comment