Begin

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Art Report- Vincent Willem Van Gogh


  I always heard talk about Van Gogh, at school, on the street, on television; also already seen some of his works. But I never stopped to research its history, and lately my prof. arts Roberto spent as raw '' Van Gogh '' and I enjoyed these classes, it's good learn more about a so painter famous I came to like and appreciate Van Gogh.
  Vincent Willem van Gogh was his name, was born on March 30, 1853 and died on July 29, 1890.     Committed suicide and had mental problems (it's what they say). the curiosities that my teacher gave were some: Vincent was framed by expressionist paintings, different paintings of the time. While he was alive he sold one of his paintings "Red Vineyard " in exchange for food, and when he died his paintings began to be sold (for very high prices). And there is something very interesting in his paintings, when the work had quite the color yellow is because he was at peace with himself and when the work have strong and dark colors is because he was disturbed.

  Vincent Willem van Gogh is a painter who impressed me with his works and its history.

          

Vincent Willem van Gogh is a painter who impressed me with his works and its history.


No comments:

Post a Comment